“…and yet I don’t think the Past and Future are inherently evil dimensions to avoid visiting altogether.” ~Andrea Klunder
Be present. And mine the past and future for learning and possibility.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Anxiety when your mind spirals into the past or future – real life example from foray into teaching Digital Journalism to high school students
- “Being present” and how this brings confidence, clarity and wipes out impostor feelings in the moment
- Shifting your mindset to get wisdom, insight and imagination from past & future
- Mindful authenticity online in your social media Betsy Bash
- How to add mindfulness to your creative workflow
- Podcast Envy — a resource for YOU if you’re dreaming of launching your own show
This episode is sponsored by Betsy Bash, a social media agency who can help make you the talk of the town (in a good way!)
CEO Lauren Ramsey is generously offering FREE 30min strategy consultations (for a limited time) for listeners of The Creative Impostor Podcast.
“Whoever you are offline should shine through with whoever you are online… but that doesn’t mean that you have to wake up and take a selfie and show the world what you look like when you haven’t even brushed your teeth yet!” ~Lauren Ramsey, Betsy Bash
Connect with Lauren on…
Resources & Links from Lauren
- Online training with Lauren aka Betsy Bash – November 9th @ 11am or November 16th @ 7pm CST
- Get your social media act together! – Chicago seminar November 14th
- Schedule a 30min complimentary social media strategy call with Lauren!
- Betsy Bash online book club – November is My Life on the Road by Gloria Stienem.
Resources & Links from Andrea
- Chicago Offline Community – Chicago Women’s Creative Collective
- VIP Creative Collective Membership
- Online Community – The Creative Impostor Facebook Group
- Podcast Envy – let me help you launch your own!
- Opportunities to partner with The Creative Impostor & Chicago Women’s Creative Collective as a sponsor
- NEW ORLEANS – March 2017!!!
The Creative Impostor Retreat
VIP Registration is now open for our Retreat to one of my favorite cities in the whole world – New Orleans Louisiana! Get the inside scoop…
I’d love to hear from you!
If you’re listening in iTunes, PLEASE leave a review. It’s how iTunes decides which shows people find when they are searching for specific topics like this one.
VIP Creative Collective
Community. Collaboration. Creative Process.
Enter your email for an invitation to the VIP Creative Collective, then check your email.