“If you keep telling yourself you can’t do things, just stop it. Cut that inner critic out of your life and be more open to ‘I could do that.'” ~Jeannette Bridoux
Commit to yourself, your goals, your dreams, your purpose…
Spending time with Jeannette Bridoux is like a really good cup of afternoon coffee for my soul. Her energy, her bottomless well of fresh ideas and her laugh are contagious.
Jeannette is a connector who has been mastering social media, especially Instagram, and who even inspired me to experiment with Insta Stories on my profile at the most recent podcasting conference we attended together, Podfest!
In this episode, we talk about:
- The origin of her personal brand “marketing bride”
- Finding visuals that are interesting and not for everyone but a YES for the right people
- Navigating the dilemma of creatives feeling awkward about marketing especially online
- The trap of comparison in social media — (psst! the remedy to connect with your purpose so you don’t lose your uniqueness and creativity)
- Giving your brand time to evolve — you don’t have to have it all figured out from the beginning!
- Conscious media consumption, how ask what you need rather than mindlessly scrolling and how you use and feed your brain energy
- Pros & cons of being a digital nomad
- Mental health concerns for entrepreneurs — you don’t have to be depressed to seek out support for mental health!
Jeannette’s TOP Instagram tip: show your face!
“You are here for a purpose. That purpose can evolve over time… just go do it, and enjoy it along the way and focus on the impact that you wanna make in the world.” ~Jeannette Bridoux
Connect with Jeannette
Connect with Andrea
Links and Resources
The Creative Impostor Magic page! Get a special gift from Andrea here.
Support The Creative Impostor
Andrea’s Patreon Page — where you can support the show, get cool gifts from me and can become an active participant in the creative community!
Free Audio Book & 30 day trial membership with Audible.com — support The Creative Impostor when you sign up!
About Jeannette Bridoux
Before I was MarketingBride or running my own business, I was Marketing specialist for a SaaS startup where I wore ALL the hats – marketing strategy, onboarding, social media marketing, customer support…
Eventhough it was totally stressful, it was also exciting and I learned a lot.
After coaching over 100 entrepreneurs on personal branding & marketing at a startup in Chicago, I knew it was time to branch off and do what I love on my terms.
So after working my 9-5, I built my business and my brand online.
Fast forward a few months later…
I quit my full-time job to run my Instagram growth business full-time, launched an Instagram Course & spoke internationally while traveling the world.
I’m a location independent entrepreneur on a mission to help you commit to your dreams & build your brand on your own terms.
I’d LOVE to hear from you!
If you’re listening in Apple Podcasts, PLEASE subscribe and leave a review. It’s how Apple decides which shows people find when they are searching for specific topics like this one.
5 Questions you haven't asked...
...about your podcast.
You want to make a podcast that matters, right?
Subscribe to get your 5-day Podcast Question Challenge
delivered by email to your inbox. Whether you are an aspiring, new, or seasoned podcaster, I promise that answering these questions will make your podcast deeper, stronger and more meaningful.