This episode is a special treat for you (and for me!) I asked my friend and colleague Tina Conroy from The Intuitive Woman podcast to do a personal reading for me that I could share with YOU!
This is a forecast for the entire year of 2019 calling upon spirit guides, oracle cards, clairvoyance and intuition.
You may be thinking: well what does YOUR 2019 forecast have to do with ME?
Or you may be thinking: spirit guides and oracle cards? Big eye roll!
Read on for more…
Subscribe to The Creative Impostor (it’s free!)
Join me for Voice Training at Podfest
March 7-9, 2019, Orlando, FL
Tina is too! Tina’s mini-talk is during the Pecha Kucha Thursday and my Voice Training session is Friday at 5:25pm!
Get the conference details at https://podfestexpo.com/
Dreaming of Podcasting?
CURRENT PODCASTERS! I’m looking for you IF…
- you are wanting to connect with other podcasters in a constructive, supportive way
- you are happily podcasting along but feel like there’s something you’re missing
- you want to grow your show in meaningful ways to make more of an impact
I’m developing an exclusive community circle of podcasters featuring monthly master classes, office hours with me, special guests and more! Founding members will have the opportunity to shape the program custom for you.
Launching April 2019.
PODCASTERS TO BE! I’m looking for you IF…
- you are planning to launch your podcast in 2019
- you want to shortcut your learning curve and get it out sooner than later
- you value having your show sound and look professional from the beginning so you can grow from a solid foundation
Let’s launch your show together as part of an intimate group in the Podcast Envy Launch Pod — the hands on attention of my private 1×1 launch service for a fraction of the cost!
Tina breaks the woo woo down for you in this episode with practical ways to understand energy, spirit, and how to incorporate these tools into your daily routine. There’s also a lovely guided meditation at the end!
On a personal note, I booked this reading with Tina BEFORE I knew about my DCIS diagnosis and was hoping to be focused on creative work and life’s purpose and, you know, fun stuff! And not that this reading is all doom and gloom, but it definitely ended up being a lot more about health, self-care, rest, and balance.
Tina says that YOU can get so much benefit even from listening to my reading because there are often messages in someone else’s forecast that will ring true for you to — you’ll know when you hear them.
Connect with Tina Conroy
Facebook Group (featuring my favorite Live at 5 on Fridays!): Theintuitivewomangroup
Here are some ways I’d love to connect
- Email me. Send me an email and let me know why you listen to the show.So no like formal survey or anything. Just email me. Why do you listen to the show? What do you love most about it or what do you get out of it? So that I can make sure that my new content direction is aligned with what you love and what you want and with you.
- Join my Facebook Community where we create social support for content creators with inspiring prompts, opportunities for you to share your work, talk about money and more.
- If you are thinking of starting your own podcast, consider doing it together with me and a few friends in the Podcast Envy Launch Pod starting late April 2019.
- If you already HAVE a podcast and are ready to grow in a meaningful way and make connections, consider the VIP Circle.
My favorite hashtags #podcastenvy #podcastboss #podcastgratitude
Oh HEY! I’m on LinkedIn now… dropping pro podcasting tips, insights, and stories. Connect with me there and let me know you’re a Creative Impostor listener.C
5 Questions you haven't asked...
...about your podcast.
You want to make a podcast that matters, right?
Subscribe to get your 5-day Podcast Question Challenge
delivered by email to your inbox. Whether you are an aspiring, new, or seasoned podcaster, I promise that answering these questions will make your podcast deeper, stronger and more meaningful.