Are you a creative entrepreneur with a product, service, podcast, blog, book, event or program that inspires, supports and empowers other creatives in doing their best work and living fully integrated and expressed?
Do you know what it feels like to grapple with the “impostor voice” — self-doubt, resistance, comparison, perfectionism, the inability to own and accept and share your own brilliance?
I’ve designed a few different multi-platform packages based on whether your primary audience is local to Chicago or more global and what it is you have to share.
Sponsorships are quarterly and potential visibility opportunities include (but are not limited to):
- Personal mentions in the Intro & Outro (Pre-Roll & Post-Roll) of multiple podcast episodes, with or without affiliate links.
- A short featured interview with you on the podcast!
- Social media integration, especially within the highly engaged Creative Impostor Facebook group (possibly including Facebook Live video features.
- Featured status for your events in the Chicago Women’s Creative Collective meetup group (940+ members and growing!)
- Email mentions & links to The Creative Impostor and Creative Collective communities.
- Your logo & special offer or opt-in within the side bar Sponsor area for the Creative Collective group.
- And so many more possible collaborations!
Let’s start the conversation here…
Please fill out this short form and I will send you the current package offerings and a link to schedule a quick call to discuss how we can best partner together in a win-win-win for you, me and our community!