If you haven’t already, please subscribe for access to the whole PreSeason by entering your email below. Thank you!
In this episode, I talk about:
- tech problems & setbacks
- how it feels when you set up a lemonade stand and no one buys your lemonade
- the importance of entrepreneurship in our economy according to Seth Godin
- street cleaning in Chicago & parking tickets
- editing my interview with creativity instigator Melissa Dinwiddie of the new Live Creative Now podcast
- full color living, how to rediscover your creative passion and self-compassion
- Metta meditation: May I be physically happy. May I be mentally happy. May I be safe. May I have ease.
Podcast Tech & Recording Process
- Audio recording setup recommended by John Lee Dumas of Entrepreneur on Fire and Michael O’Neil of The Solopreneur Hour
- MXL condenser microphone
- Skype with Ecamm Call Recorder
- Behringer Mixer
- Zoom H4N audio recorder
- Audacity – audio editing software I’m using for interview episodes
The Creative Impostor VIP MAGIC!
Yoga Nidra - Creative Visualization
Drop your email for a custom audio playlist featuring this refreshing meditative practice to help you de-stress your process and let your vision come into clear focus.
Can't wait to see what you're ready to create! ~Andrea