If you haven’t already, please subscribe for access to the whole PreSeason by entering your email below. Thank you!
In this episode, I talk about:
- tech problems & setbacks
- how it feels when you set up a lemonade stand and no one buys your lemonade
- the importance of entrepreneurship in our economy according to Seth Godin
- street cleaning in Chicago & parking tickets
- editing my interview with creativity instigator Melissa Dinwiddie of the new Live Creative Now podcast
- full color living, how to rediscover your creative passion and self-compassion
- Metta meditation: May I be physically happy. May I be mentally happy. May I be safe. May I have ease.
Podcast Tech & Recording Process
- Audio recording setup recommended by John Lee Dumas of Entrepreneur on Fire and Michael O’Neil of The Solopreneur Hour
- MXL condenser microphone
- Skype with Ecamm Call Recorder
- Behringer Mixer
- Zoom H4N audio recorder
- Audacity – audio editing software I’m using for interview episodes
The Creative Impostor VIP MAGIC!
How to Start (anything)
Drop your email for this 21-day audio course I made to help you say "buh-bye" to that impostor voice in your head that threatens to hold you back from that Super Special Amazing Thing you want to start.
Can't wait to see what you're ready to create! ~Andrea