If you haven’t already, please subscribe for access to the whole PreSeason by entering your email below. Thank you!
“If you don’t have 15 minutes a day put into your art, then you are just making excuses.”
In this episode, I talk about:
- 4 late night confessions
- The Chicago Teacher Store in Wicker Park
- Editing Melissa Dinwiddie’s interview
- Why I’m giving up!
- What to do with the hundreds of ideas that flood your creative brain every week
- Spring Cleaning my business in the middle of summer
- My sound healing sanctuary in Chicago at the Sat Nam Yoga Community Healing Circle, first Friday of every month!
- Why 2-year-olds terrify me and help me expand my creative limits
- Kids Yoga at Little Beans Cafe in Chicago
- Language Stars – learning foreign languages through storytelling
- My big blue beach ball globe!
- What’s your attention span?
- What makes a good story?
- What are you giving up on?