If you haven’t already, please subscribe for access to the whole PreSeason by entering your email below. Thank you!
“If you don’t have 15 minutes a day put into your art, then you are just making excuses.”
In this episode, I talk about:
- 4 late night confessions
- The Chicago Teacher Store in Wicker Park
- Editing Melissa Dinwiddie’s interview
- Why I’m giving up!
- What to do with the hundreds of ideas that flood your creative brain every week
- Spring Cleaning my business in the middle of summer
- My sound healing sanctuary in Chicago at the Sat Nam Yoga Community Healing Circle, first Friday of every month!
- Why 2-year-olds terrify me and help me expand my creative limits
- Kids Yoga at Little Beans Cafe in Chicago
- Language Stars – learning foreign languages through storytelling
- My big blue beach ball globe!
- What’s your attention span?
- What makes a good story?
- What are you giving up on?
The Creative Impostor VIP MAGIC!
How to Start (anything)
Drop your email for this 21-day audio course I made to help you say "buh-bye" to that impostor voice in your head that threatens to hold you back from that Super Special Amazing Thing you want to start.
Can't wait to see what you're ready to create! ~Andrea