If you haven’t already, please subscribe for access to the whole PreSeason by entering your email below. Thank you!
“If you don’t have 15 minutes a day put into your art, then you are just making excuses.”
In this episode, I talk about:
- 4 late night confessions
- The Chicago Teacher Store in Wicker Park
- Editing Melissa Dinwiddie’s interview
- Why I’m giving up!
- What to do with the hundreds of ideas that flood your creative brain every week
- Spring Cleaning my business in the middle of summer
- My sound healing sanctuary in Chicago at the Sat Nam Yoga Community Healing Circle, first Friday of every month!
- Why 2-year-olds terrify me and help me expand my creative limits
- Kids Yoga at Little Beans Cafe in Chicago
- Language Stars – learning foreign languages through storytelling
- My big blue beach ball globe!
- What’s your attention span?
- What makes a good story?
- What are you giving up on?
Join The Creative Impostor movement!
Enter your email for podcast updates & exclusive member-only bonuses.
You could even win a FREE creativity coaching call with me!
Each month I select ONE lucky listener to get on Skype and chat.
I can help you alleviate creative anxiety, find your way past self-doubt, get clarity on your next creative move, or even start your own podcast!