“Enroll people into the story, engage them into the story so that they feel like they’re a part of something greater than themselves.” ~Isabelle Rizo
When you get clear on your story, you can know it internally, have it manifest externally, and align it with your online presence.
I met Isabelle in July of 2016 and signed up to work with her almost right away in the Singularity Circle, a mastermind for creative entrepreneurs dedicated to a more feminine approach to business (i.e. NOT “hustle til you die”)
Isabelle has a gift for teasing out what it is you’re actually offering of value to people based on your own, singular, unique story and experiences. I love her direct, no-nonsense approach and firm, but loving nudges out of the vagueness of the comfort zone. And I think you’re really going to love what she has to say in Episode 026.
“If you work hard, you sacrifice everything, you stay focused on your goals, and you burn the midnight oil, you are going to be a success — I’m just going to call BS on that because it’s still coming from our societal conditioning of celebrating hustle until we die. And that is not okay.” ~Isabelle Rizo
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How to craft your unique story so that you can develop a clear brand and help other people by inviting them into your world
- Aligning your online presence with your internal world
- Sharing your “poop” so that you become more real, identifiable and authentic in your brand
- The dangers of people-pleasing and the freedom of setting boundaries
- The necessity and magic of playing in the gray area of your life & work
- Self-care, commitment to self and validating yourself from the inside out
- How an innovative approach to business that balances feminine and masculine energy might look
- The problem with “hustle” and obsession with output and productivity
- Isabelle’s morning mindset work — including a surprising take on gratitude journaling & manifestation
Connect with Isabelle…
Facebook * Twitter * Instagram * Website
“You might be a luxury brand, but we’re going to talk about your poop too… we want to acknowledge that we’re human and we make mistakes and failure is part of the thing and we have a shadow part of our self and a light part of our self.” ~Isabelle Rizo
Resources, Links & more!
- 5-day Singularity Storytelling Challenge (FREE!)
- Isabelle’s Facebook Group – The Singularity Storyteller Incubator
- Andrea’s Facebook Group – The Creative Impostor
- Chicago Offline Community – Chicago Women’s Creative Collective
- Nikki Nigl’s About Women group where we met
- Singularity Circle Member Eyenie Schultz, styling consultant
- Opportunities to partner with The Creative Impostor & Chicago Women’s Creative Collective as a sponsor
- NEW ORLEANS – March 2017!!!
Isabelle Rizo, Singularity Storyteller, Consultant & Artist
Digital Nomad. International Speaker. Storytelling Artist. Futurist.
Isabelle Rizo is the Creative Director of BellaVie Productions Inc. and Life Coach for visionary women-owned brands that want to share their message with the world online and offline.
She helps you get clear on your purpose. Your big WHY. Your brand. Content Marketing. Building an Audience. Launch Strategy. Client Experience. And Launching Your Products and Services Online + Offline.
Your Brand Story is a Movement. Not only a product.
This episode is sponsored by Betsy Bash, a social media agency who can help make you the talk of the town (in a good way!)
CEO Lauren Ramsey is generously offering FREE 30min strategy consultations (for a limited time) for listeners of The Creative Impostor Podcast.
Book your call with Lauren here!
The Creative Impostor Retreat!
VIP Registration is now open for our Retreat to one of my favorite cities in the whole world – New Orleans Louisiana! Get the inside scoop…
This episode was mixed by Edwin R. Ruiz of Mondo Machine.
The Creative Impostor theme music was created by JoVia Armstrong.
I’d love to hear from you!
If you’re listening in iTunes, PLEASE leave a review. It’s how iTunes decides which shows people find when they are searching for specific topics like this one.