“People think that podcasts are like super busy and too famous to care what you have to say. It’s not true. We really want to hear from our audience and our listeners. We really want to know who the show is resonating with and how we connect with you, and it just feels great to receive any kind of feedback.”~Andrea Klunder
Did you remember your favorite podcasters this holiday season?
Don’t worry! I’ve got some easy, inexpensive gift ideas for you that you can give ALL YEAR LONG!
Create your own podcast!
I’m going to be offering my Podcast Launch course with additional insights through my premium private podcast feed Podcast Envy Craft & Culture behind the scenes, available exclusively via Patreon for $5 per month starting in 2020.
That’s at thecreativeimpostor.com/craftandculture. Join at the $5/month level OR upgrade to VIP at $29/month to get even more access to my brain on a monthly office hours video chat.
TL;DL (too long; didn’t listen)
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe to the show in your favorite app or follow on Spotify.
- Share a favorite episode with a friend.
- Interact with the host, however they want you to (i.e. voice feedback, email, Instagram, survey… podcasters are very skilled at telling you want they want!)
- Follow on social media. I’m @andreaklunder on Insta and on LinkedIn.
- Buy stuff from their merch store for yourself or other people.
- Support on Patreon. I’m at http://www.thecreativeimpostor.com/craftandculture
You’re invited to celebrate 100 episodes with me in 2020.
- Go to thecreativeimpostor.com/titlelist.
- Pick one of the episode titles listed there that resonates with you — it could be because you listened to that episode and it pinged something for you — or maybe you didn’t even listen to the episode, it’s just the phrase that holds some meaning.
- Write (200-300 words) or record audio (2-3min) -ish of a short story about how that phrase, idea, episode either influenced you or has shown up for you in your creative life or work. You don’t need to do any editing. Even just a voice memo on your phone will be great.
- Email it to me firstname.lastname@example.org by January 1st, 2020.
I know, I know, if you are not already a podcaster, recording your voice for public consumption may feel terrifying. Let me assure you that since you are a part of The Creative Impostor community, your story is going to be relevant to other listeners in this community. If you share genuinely and authentically you will get nothing but love and knowing head nods back.
Also sharing your insights, wins, fears, major failures, resilience, discoveries can be SO liberating and affirming. (truthfully, this is one of the main reasons I podcast.)
And if you really want to contribute but you still feel too uncomfortable, you can always ask me to read or play your story anonymously.
Of course if you want to shout your website, blog, etsy shop, podcast etc from the rooftops, include where we can find you so I can shout it from the rooftops!
Connect with me!
Email or Voice email@example.com
Facebook Group The Creative Impostor
Facebook Page @andreaklunder.creative
LinkedIn: @andreaklunder (I only accept connections from people I actually know, so include a message to say you’re a Creative Impostor listener.)
5 Questions you haven't asked...
...about your podcast.
You want to make a podcast that matters, right?
Subscribe to get your 5-day Podcast Question Challenge
delivered by email to your inbox. Whether you are an aspiring, new, or seasoned podcaster, I promise that answering these questions will make your podcast deeper, stronger and more meaningful.