“When you are operating from the acceptance of your whole self, YOU get to choose your path and actions freely, because there is nothing behind you from which you are running.” ~Andrea Klunder, on liberation from the Shadow
What are all the things about yourself that you would NEVER share on social media?
“It brought up ALL the insecurities, frustration, self-doubt and anxiety over every moment I have ever felt invisible in my life.” ~Andrea Klunder
Meditation questions to ask yourself
- What am I most afraid of right now?
- What have I been putting off doing and why?
- What would I never want other people to know about me?
- What would I never want to share on social media?
- What have I been criticizing OTHER people for doing or not doing?
- What are the qualities that I admire in other people?
Recommended Books in this Episode
The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
The Dark Side of the Light Chasers by Debbie Ford
Resources, Links & more!
- Andrea’s Facebook Group – The Creative Impostor
- Chicago Community – Chicago Women’s Creative Collective
- Opportunities to partner with The Creative Impostor & Chicago Women’s Creative Collective as a sponsor
- Support the show & get stuff @ Andrea’s new Patreon Page
- Podcast Envy – launch your own podcast! Find out how by booking a free call with Andrea
- TWO FREE AUDIO BOOKS & 30 day trial membership with Audible.com
This episode was mixed by Edwin R. Ruiz of Mondo Machine.
The Creative Impostor theme music was created by JoVia Armstrong.
I’d love to hear from you!
If you’re listening in iTunes, PLEASE leave a review. It’s how iTunes decides which shows people find when they are searching for specific topics like this one.
Interested in Private Meditation or Podcast Coaching? Schedule a “tea break” with me and we’ll connect for 20min to create a vision & strategy.
5 Questions you haven't asked...
...about your podcast.
You want to make a podcast that matters, right?
Subscribe to get your 5-day Podcast Question Challenge
delivered by email to your inbox. Whether you are an aspiring, new, or seasoned podcaster, I promise that answering these questions will make your podcast deeper, stronger and more meaningful.